Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Diggity Dank

Hey guys!!

So, its been pretty awful around here since Adam left. I really miss that guy. I thought I'd lighten up the joint by embedding one of my favorite David Letterman videos. As a teenager, I always loved when Dave left the studio and did some man-on-the-street stuff and caught lightning in a bottle by accidentally finding amazing secondary characters. I had another great clip embedded featuring Manny The Hippie, but YouTube just removed it! Its possible that you can find it via this link but work is telling me I need to update some software before I watch it. If it plays for you, its well worth it.

Either way, here's Dave having some great fun with Rupert Jee from the Hello Deli.





UPDATE: Here's Dave working at a Taco Bell:



And more!

No comments: